Thursday, April 17, 2008

April 17th 2004


April 17th 2004 was a good day...the best day! There have been one thousand four hundred and sixty one days since that day.

There have been some good days...some bad days, some hard days and some awesome days! But, averaged out, the past four years have been amazing and I wouldn't change anything about them. Because when you take the sum of the 1461 days, they have made us closer, stronger and made our love for each other grow more and more as every day passes.

Today is our 4 year anniversary...I am blessed to have a beautiful, loving, supportive, passionate, fun, crazy, challenging, great mom to Isabella, wonderful teacher, who makes me a better man...

Kristin Kari...I love you, now and forever...I give you my promise!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!

Audrey said...

I know it's a little late, but I do have to agree with you - your wife is amazing! She is one of the most awesome ladies I know! You deserve each other - 'cause you're pretty cool too.

Happy Anniversary!