Monday, April 14, 2008

Fridays

Fridays are a little different for me. Since my wife Kristin is a teacher and I have Fridays off...Isabella (my 8 month old) and I have the whole day together!

I have to be honest, this scared me to death at first...what were we going to do for the whole day? But we have had a blast. (at least I have, she could hate them...and it might come out in a therapy session later on in life) I am so blessed to have an awesome chill little girl. She started playing peak-a-boo last week and clapping. Any time she hears clapping T.V/church she is all over it! We walk to the park almost every Friday and this week we sat in the swing together, it was great she loved it.

It breaks my heart though when people see us out they always are suprised because they hardly ever see dads and their babies out with out "mom". If you don't ever get "Dady Fridays" you should take one! It has become the highlight of my week!

No comments: