Sunday, April 20, 2008

The best steak pt. 2

So, Kristin and I really have not gone on to many dates since Isabella has been born...so when we worked out a sitter we were defiantly going to make the most of our night out!

We started out with an appetizer...seared ahi tuna...it melted in our mouths! Then we split a salad, it was surprisingly good...for a salad. Kristin order the garlic crusted halibut. I only got one bite, but it was some of the best fish I have ever had.

I decided to go all out...(I have been avoiding a lot of red meet trying to get healthy and loose some lbs.) I ordered the T-bone. I would tell you all about it...but I don't know any words that I could use that would do it justice. That is how good it was! We finished the night off with some coffee and a creme brule...it was terrific!

If you ever get the chance, and you want to splurge (it was pricey) it was worth it. The service was amazing and the food was out of this world! I need to quite writing about it...I'm getting hungry! Ruths Chris

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are making me hungry. Was it better than the steaks we use to bbq at my house?