Saturday, June 28, 2008

Counting down:

I am now less than 24 hours away from leaving for camp. There are dozens of things still left to do...mostly just double checking forms and permission slips and reservations, but I always have this haunting feeling that there is something that I have forgotten. I have never forgotten anything big...it is usually deodorant or a towel...or underwear. Have you ever forgotten anything funny on a big trip?
This year is a little more nerve racking because we are going two weeks back to back. First High School and then Jr. High. We will have one day in between to come home do laundry and then head back to San Diego.
The other thing I am counting down to...I am going to be an uncle again anytime now! By brother Micah and his wife Junko are going to have a little girl any day now. We are very excited to meet the newest addition to the McSwain family.

No comments: