Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fathers Day


Fathers day! Today is my first! I have to be honest...it is a little overwhelming, kids don't come with manuals. Maybe because I work with students I see the results (more often bad than good) of what fathers can do to there kids. In April I heard Andy Stanley say this about fathers at a conference..."My only unique role in life is to be Isabella's father" That is heavy...there are a lot of things that I will do in life...different jobs etc. but only one unique just to me!
I love my little girl!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Fathers day. I am stealing your post and putting it in my own words for the times delta.

Brooklyn said...

What a cutie!!

Scot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scot said...

Thanks for showing me what my uniquie roles are in my life...and thanks for helping name one of them. I have 3 unique roles. Tres...if you will.