Friday, June 13, 2008

Family Adventure to Malibu


Last Saturday we loaded up the car and headed west! We live about 30 miles from Malibu, and we thought we should try going to the beach. I say try because I have never taken our family to the beach with the intention to stay several hours...we have just made quick trips. But I have to say I think we did awesome! We managed to only have to make one trip from the car...I figured out how to set up the baby shade/half tent in a reasonable amount of time, and we had a blast! Isabella loved it she played the whole time and she loved watching the sea gulls and the other people playing at the beach. We are so blessed to live so close to the beach, I sure we will be making more trips to Malibu. (as long as we can afford the gas...thats for another post)

No comments: